We hope you love shopping with Jennie Care. Here are our delivery policies to help make sure we meet your expectations.
1.Jennie Care standard delivery time will be displayed on website at the time of order placement. Jennie Care shall exercise reasonable endeavors to ensure that any product ordered on the website is delivered within such timeline subject to availability of the Product(s). However, Customer understands and confirms that Jennie Care shall not be held responsible for any delay in shipment due to circumstances beyond the control of Jennie Care and due to any lapses on the part of the Courier/ third party resources. Customer will be solely responsible to provide correct and proper delivery information including addresses.
2. Jennie Care offers free shipping on orders above the Minimum Order value (MOV) of N50,000 in selected serviceable regions, which are the central areas of Abuja, Port Harcourt and Ibadan.
For orders below MOV and other service pin codes, standard-shipping charges will be applicable. Which will be discussed at the time of order placement by a customer care representative and you as a customer and agreed in writing by email. Jennie Care reserve its right to change the minimum Order value (MOV) or standard shipping charges from time to time without giving any advance notice to the Customer. Any email confirmation by our customer care representative and you as customer is binding and payable in advance or on delivery as per agreed terms in the email.
For Cash on Delivery, The Delivery Charge is free when the total products purchased is N50,000 and above, this is for Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan state only. Please note that Cash on Delivery orders for other states is only processed if payment is made and confirmed, and Delivery Charge to other states attract higher amount than N1,500.
3. In case a Customer books an order of multiple products in one transaction, Jennie Care would endeavor to ship all products together. However, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics and/or logistics issues. If a Customer places multiple products order in singe transaction, then such order will be shipped to a single shipping address but if Customer wishes to ship the order to different addresses, then separate orders should be placed.
4. Jennie Care reserves the right to cancel, delay, or recall the order from delivery of the products, if any fraud is suspected.
5. Some Nigerian states may have or in the future impose certain rules and taxation, amounting to double taxation, which are different from Lagos state. If we receive an order from such states or to be delivered to such states then, under such circumstances, Jennie Care retain the right to accept or reject such order, at its sole discretion.
6. Jennie Care will make single or 1 (One) attempt to deliver the product, after which the order will be cancelled and notification to the same effect shall be sent to the Customer. Jennie Care will refund the charged amount on the order after deducting the shipping charges and other applicable charges as per Jennie Care policy.
7. Title to the products and all risk of loss passes to the Customer upon delivery of the product to the Customer.
8. Jennie Care shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at an incorrect price, or containing any other incorrect information at any time before the dispatch of the products. Jennie Care may not be in a position to accept certain orders for reasons including limitations on quantities available for purchase, or other problems identified by its internal department, in which case, Jennie Care reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel such order or any portion thereof. In each case, Body Fit will provide notification to the Customer and will process a refund in accordance with the Refund & Return Policy where the Customer has made payment.
Shipping and Delivery
Shipping and Delivery is the charge for transport. Deliveries occur only on weekdays and only Saturday. Shipping and Delivery charges are subject to change and are determined when you order. Estimated delivery time assumes orders are placed before 12:00 noon (PMT). Orders you place with Jennie Care late on Saturday will not be processed until Monday.